Nursing school is one of the best decisions you can make in your life. Also, it is one of the most challenging things you can do. Keeping a positive attitude can be hard. You have come to a point in your education that you have to take responsibility for your own learning. And, your learning is directionally proportional to the amount of energy and effort you are able to put forth. Sometimes you need a little motivation and inspiration to keep your energy and stamina. This article contains a list of 35 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Nursing Students. It includes quotes about becoming a nurse and also about being a nurse. If you can see it in your mind you can be it. Enjoy!
1.”It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E. E. Cummings
2. “Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their biggest strength and fatal flaw.” – Dr. Jean Watson
3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
4. “It would not be possible to praise nurses too highly.” – Stephen Ambrose
5. “A nurse will always give us hope, an angel with a stethoscope.” – Carrie Latet
6. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
7. “Nursing school will be a challenge……Get ready!
8. “It doesn’t matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, ‘I have finished.’ There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” – Fred Lebow
9. “Study while others are sleeping, work while others are loafing, prepare while others are playing and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
10. “They may forget your name but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
11. ” It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.” – Mother Teresa
12. ” We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
13. “Nursing School.
One syllabus at a time.
One class at a time.
One exam at a time.
One clinical at a time.
14. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J. M. Barrie
15. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
16. ” Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
17. “I may be compelled to face danger, but never fear it, and while our soldiers can stand and fight, I can stand and feed and nurse them.” – Clara Barton
18. ” Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese Proverb
19. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
20. “Just be prepared for a long and often uncertain journey. The good stuff doesn’t come easy.” – Tim Westergren
21. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry
22. “Life doesn’t begin at graduation. It began when you made the decision to start nursing school.”
23. “You treat a disease: you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you win – no matter the outcome.” – Patch Adams
24. “Much of life isn’t fair. It’s how you live that matters. It’s how you deal with the bumps in the road.” – Maya Banks
25. ” There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.” – William Frederick Halsey Jr.
26. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
27. ” Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
28. “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.” – Val Saintsbury
29. “Confidence is not ‘they will like me’ confidence is I’ll be fine if they don’t.”
30. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
31. Graduating from nursing school is like finding that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.”
32. “Being a nurse means to hold all your own tears and start drawing smiles on people’s faces.” – Dana Basem
33. ” In nursing school, it doesn’t matter if you make the grade when you understand the concepts!”
34. No more “I can’t”.
No more “It’s too hard”.
No more “I’m too tired”.
No more “Waiting for it to get easier”.
You can become a nurse.
35. “Just another day at the office.”
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitution for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you chose to use this information.